2018 Baseball & Softball Umpire Training
|Wed. Feb. 7||6-8:30 pm||Sun. Mar. 4||2-4:30 pm
|Thurs. Feb. 15||6-8:30 pm||Sat. Mar. 10||2-4:30 pm
|Tues. Feb. 20||6-8:30 pm||Tues. Mar. 13||6-8:30 pm
|Mon. Feb. 26||6-8:30 pm||Mon. Mar. 19||6-8:30 pm
|Wed. Mar. 7||6-8:30 pm||Thu. Mar. 22||6-8:30 pm
All indoor and outdoor Umpire Training will be held at Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex located at 17925 N Outer 40 Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63005. Indoor training will be inside the Maintenance building in front of the F Quad. Outdoor training will begin on the Miracle Field each day.
- ALL baseball and softball umpires (Level B, C, D, & E) must attend all of the first 3 indoor sessions and then one session in the last two weeks, either February 26th or March 7th. If you are unable to make all required sessions, let Greg or Jeremy know.
- ALL baseball and softball umpires (Level B, C, D, & E) must attend 3 out of the 5 outdoor sessions. If you are unable to make all sessions, let Greg or Jeremy know.
- ALL Level A umpires must attend either February 26th or March 7th. Each year we make changes and you need to be up to date on any and all changes.
- ALL new umpires to CBSA (experienced and non-experienced) will be considered Level E umpires. Umpires that are new to CBSA but have experience will be evaluated and pay levels will be adjusted after an evaluation is completed.
- ALL umpires are asked to meet at the Miracle Field prior to the scheduled start time each day.
Please be sure to call the rainout number (636) 537-4770 x2 x1 before heading to the fields for outdoor training. If the fields are OPEN, we will have Umpire Training (Start on Miracle field and then C1/C4 for baseball and D4 for Softball). If it says open and outfields only, we will have training on the Miracle Field only. If all fields are closed, there will not be any umpire training and a future date will be scheduled to make up for missed training.
If questions, please text Greg Willman (636) 248-5852 or Jeremy Maranan (314) 550-0751